Learn More About Our New TeleHealth Consultations
The past few months have been among the most challenging we have faced. Not only as individuals, but as a community; as parents, grandparents, sisters and brothers. While our foundations of faith and family can never be shaken, this time has given us the opportunity for reflection on that which is most important to us.
1. Our own health, and that of our family and friends is extremely important.
2. Communication is critical. The ability to hear and understand not only those that we love, but the telephone, radio, and television (news) as well.
3. We all want to feel safe and secure, in our homes and our community.
4. Life should be loved and enjoyed; every minute of it.
5. We need to, and want to, stay connected to one another!
6. We want our lives back, in every capacity - physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, and spiritually.
No matter our age, we all feel the same way. If you have been noticing any difficulty understanding your loved ones, or you have been asked to turn down the television on several occasions during these past several weeks, please know that we are here for you. We want you to be safe and secure, yet also enjoy every blessing life has to give you.
Because of this, I will be offering complimentary Telehealth consultations regarding your hearing. You do not need to come into our office, the consultation can be conducted from the safety and security of your own home, all you need is a laptop or desktop computer. Here is how it works:
1. Call our office at (843) 662-4327 to schedule your FREE over the computer consultation - it's so easy!
2. You will then receive an email from us that has a link that you will click on at your chosen appointment time, and then the magic automatically happens! You and I will be able to see and talk to one another right from the comfort of your own home! The very first step to your hearing healthcare has begun.
During the consultation I will get to know you, and you can ask any questions you may have. Together we will get through this pandemic. As this is our 20th anniversary, we are look forward to connecting with our new future "extended family" members of Lifetime Hearing, is this new, fun way!